PUBG Reshade Settings Guide - Improve Color Quality & Visiblity
Want to improve color quality & visiblity to spot your enemies & kill them faster. Here's the best PUBG Reshade Setings & guide you should check.
PUBG has become one of the most popular online multiplayer games on PC and Microsoft X-Box.
However, this best-selling game has its limitations as most players have complained about some of its features. Very often, most players tend to have issues with its visibility and color.
This makes it pretty difficult to locate your enemies as it lacks a good overall color scheme. In this article, we are going to be divulging some tips on how you can improve the color and visibility of the game.
If you’re an adept PUBG player, then you should have probably heard of PUBG Reshade settings.
We are going to be discussing how to install Reshade PUBG to enable you to have a better gaming experience. This discussion is also going to include the best Reshade settings for PUBG.
Before we delve into the topic of discussion, let’s familiarize ourselves with what Reshade really is.
Reshade is a post-processing program that adds vibrancy to the light and color of your game. You can also use PUBG Reshade settings to adjust the game’s light and color to view objects clearly.
PUBG Reshade Configuration Settings (Guide)
- Open PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- To Open Reshade Configuration Window Press SHIFT + F2.
- Click on the + symbol at the top right corner and type a new for the new preset that you’re about to setup
- Next, Check The Box Next To The Name Of The Effect To select the effects that you want to apply.
- To Minimize The Reshade Configuration Window Press SHIFT + F2.
- Your chosen effects will now be loaded every time you start the game.
If you’re looking to install Reshade PUBG, you should know that it comes with some compromises.
One of the compromises is that you are going to have a drop in your frame rate within the span of 5 to 10 FPS. If your FPS is direly important to you, then you may skip installing the PUBG Reshade settings.
This invariably means that someone with an entry-level GPU won’t be able to install Reshade PUBG. Also, using PUBG Reshade settings means that you will lose that real-life feel in some parts of the game.
Having said this, let’s delve into the discussion proper.
How to Install Reshade in PUBG
Before installing Reshade PUBG, you’re going to have to download it. To download it, simply click this link.
After downloading it, you can proceed to install it by following the outlined steps below –
- Open the program where you have it downloaded and click on “Select game”.
- After you clicked on “Select game”, navigate through this process – C:\Program files(X86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\Tslgame.exe
- Based on your API, click on Direct 3D 10+.
- The next thing is to select “Yes” so you’ll be able to download standard effects.
- Select the shaders that appeal to you uncheck the ones that don’t.
- Select “Okay” and you will be through with the installation process.
How to Improve Visibility and Color Quality
After you have installed Reshade PUBG, you can proceed to enhance the visibility and color quality. Note that this is also part of PUBG Reshade settings.
If you’ve been searching for how to install Reshade PUBG, then this is the complete package.
Reshade PUBG won’t be complete without improving the visibility and color quality of your game. We are going to be discussing how you can do this in the steps below –
- The first step after installing Reshade PUBG is to launch your PUBG.
- The next step is to press SHIFT + F2, this will open the Reshade menu to give you access to some specific settings.
- You should be able to see a + button at the top corner of the configuration window. Clicking the button will take you to the custom setting; you can then save the custom setting with an identifiable name.
- Once you’ve named the custom settings, you will see an available list of effects to choose from. Simply select the one that will give you a good gaming experience.
- Once you select the effects you want, they will automatically reflect in the game.
- After you’ve gone through with the aforementioned steps, press SHIFT + F2 once more and that will minimize the Reshade configuration window.
To get full contentment, you can explore the option of sampling different effects until you arrive at the one you are satisfied with as everything depends on the Reshade PUBG.
You should also try to make sure you install the right PUBG Reshade setting as you won’t want to end up with bad visibility and color quality.
Does Reshade In PUBG Still work?
Before you proceed to install PUBG Reshade settings, it’s imperative to know that PUBG has banned the use of Reshade settings as it was deemed as cheating.
It was seen as cheating because Reshade PUBG gave some players unfair advantages over others.
However, before now, the game developers divulged that they had no problem with gamers using it. Over time, PUBG Reshade settings gave room to cheaters and this led the game developers to ban it completely.
PUBG developers started banning Reshade PUBG in the wake of 2018. During this time, over a million PUBG game accounts were banned for cheat-related vices.
Recently, the developers have stopped banning gamers with Reshade PUBG; instead, these players won’t be allowed to play the game until they uninstall the PUBG Reshade settings.
If you’ve searched for the best Reshade settings for PUBG, then most of your search results would have something to say about the Reshade PUBG ban.
How to Uninstall PUBG Reshade settings
If you’re looking to uninstall Reshade PUBG due to the ban, you can do so easily in the steps outlined below –
- You will be required to delete some files by navigating to the following settings – Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64
- Look for these files and delete them –
- Reshade-shaders (You should find this in the game’s directory)
- Both .ini files
- All dxgi files
You must adhere to the steps mentioned above when uninstalling Reshade PUBG.
Any error of deleting the wrong file may cause the game not to launch properly and this means that you will have to download and install the game again.
Reshade PUBG will definitely notch up the visibility and color quality of your gameplay; however, you might not be able to use it due to the ban.
If you successfully install it, the game may not launch, which means you may have to uninstall it sooner than you know.
However, if you are still keen on knowing how to install Reshade PUBG, you have it outlined above. There is no harm in giving it a shot and seeing for yourself.
In due time, we anticipate that the developers of PUBG will do something about the game’s visibility and color quality.