Jio TV For PC/Laptop Windows (10, 8, 7 ) Free Download
Are You Looking To Download And Install Jio TV For PC? Here We've Explained Step-By-Step Procedure To Download Jio TV App For Windows PC. jio tv app for pc free download.
Ever since Reliance Jio, the Indian telecommunications giant, officially launched the JioTv service back in September 2016 it has expanded to rank among the most popular live TV streaming apps in the country.
With over 550 live media & HD streaming channels spread across 10 different entertainment genres in at least 15 different languages, the Jio platform can boast of a wide variety of live TV offerings.
And because live TV streaming is trending nowadays, you also get to use the Jio TV service on all kinds of internet-enabled devices.
Would you like to use jio tv for windows pc, Android TV, as well as on other Jio service supported systems? Keep reading this post for step-by-step details.
About Using Jio TV for PC
The Jio network is already quite popular among millions of Indians for its high-speed internet offerings. With the JioTv service, you get to stream live IPL cricket in digital HD along with your favorite movies & TV shows.
JioTv is available on PC and mobile platforms. You can choose to enjoy the channels available by running the live JioTv service after downloading the app directly from the Google Play Store or by installing a cracked version of the JioTv Play software.
Here’s how to watch Jio Tv on PC systems:
Simple Steps to Use Jio TV for PC
Jio recently launched the JioTV Live online version. Now, all you need is an internet-enabled PC, stable connectivity, and a web browser and you get to binge-watch all your favorite live channels in crystal clear HD visuals.
Note however that the Jio TV for PC software is Android-based which means you’ll have to install a working Android emulator for PC if you wish to run it on your laptop or desktop computer.
Luckily, there’s a plethora of Android emulators for PC available for free on the software market. We strongly recommend using either Bluestacks or NOX player Android emulators for this purpose.
Here are 2 different and straightforward methods anyone can use to watch JioTv on PC.
- Using the Bluestacks emulator to download & install the official JioTv for PC software.
- Using the NOX player app to download & install the official JioTv software for PC.
How to Download Jio tv for pc (Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac) Via Bluestacks
With Bluestacks, you have a popular and free emulator tool that plays an essential role to watch JioTv on PC systems.
You can download the latest Bluestacks emulator version from the official website for installation on your laptop or desktop PC.
- Upon installation of the Bluestacks software, click on the icon to launch it.
- Next, complete the setup process by signing in using your Google account so you can then access the Google Play Store directly.
- You can always open a new Google account if you don’t have an existing one.
- Once this is done, go to the Google Play Store and then use the search bar to find the official JioTv app.
- Or, you could decide to install the latest JioTv app version via recommended external sources like the Myjio app.
- Install & launch the Myjio app and then input your Jio TV account ID & Password details within the space provided and then you can proceed to download & install JioTv for PC.
- Once the installation and setup process is complete, you can start streaming content from your preferred media channels.
That’s it! You’ve now learned how to watch JioTv on PC by using either the Bluestacks emulator or Myjio app.
How to Download Jio tv for pc (Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac) Via Nox App Player
Perhaps the methods described above are not working for you; then you can always try this next approach.
With the NOX player emulator, you also get to run Android-based software on your computer.
- Start by downloading the latest NOX player app version from the official website.
- You can expect the NOX app player installation & setup process to be complete after just a few minutes.
- Next, launch the JioTv software you just installed.
- Afterward, input your JioTv ID & password details to begin streaming your favorite programs from the available media channels.
Well done! You have now learned how to watch JioTv on PC using the Nox player emulator.
Jio Tv App for PC: Features
In this next section of our guide on how to watch JioTv on PC, we will highlight some noteworthy service features. They include the following:
- Comes with super-fast internet connectivity so you get to stream your favorite type of media seamlessly across multiple channels.
- Multi-language support options with 15+ dialects including English, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, and more.
- Can provide a handy online live TV streaming platform that works on demand.
- You get to add bookmarks of your favorite media channels and manage your entire collection of programs to watch.
- The latest JioTv for PC version can boast of over 525 different live channels with 55 of them offering HD visuals. It also has102 entertainment channel packages, including 26 kid’s channels, 40 musical channels, 8 news channels, and more.
- With JioTv for PC, you’ll never have to miss a minute of your favorite programs because you can always enable the reminder option.
- You even get to share your favorite media content with other Jio Tv users.
Congratulations! You have now learned all you need to know about how to watch Jio Tv on laptop. Now you know what you have to do to spice up your entertainment options.
Here ends our guide to download and install jiotv for pc.
You get to stay tuned to the trendiest tech updates by bookmarking this web page.