How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC? Instructions (2020)
Check Out The Ultimate Guide On How To Play PUBG On Mobile Without Any Hassle. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) For PC Ultimate Guide 2020.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has become a huge hit amongst smartphone gamers. The online game which was released back in 2017 has become one of the greatest Battle Royale games ever. Millions of players from around the world compete against each other and get ranked according to their performances.
The game is available on almost all platforms including PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Mobile. Except for the mobile version, all other versions are paid.
The mobile version which was released in the first quarter of 2018 is available for free on both Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. It takes around 2-2.5 gigabytes of space on your smartphone and a minimum of 3 gigabytes (GB) of RAM is required to play it smoothly.
Difference between PUBG Mobile and PUBG (remaining versions)
Apart from being free to play on mobile unlike the other versions of the game, the other main difference is in the gameplay. Some of the main diffrences between PUBG's mobile and other versions are as follows:
- The first thing you will probably notice is the difference in the graphics. On your PC and consoles, you will experience great graphics and frame rates because of the powerful hardware, but on the mobile version (even on the emulators), the graphics are not that great unless you are playing on a high-end mobile. Some of the flagship phones like Samsung Note 9, Apple iPhone XS and Huawei Mate 20 Pro on are ideal choices if you want to enjoy PUBG on your mobile with the best graphics.
- The weapon control is much tougher on consoles and PC as compared to the mobile version. The recoils are much higher than it is on the smartphone.
- If you play PUBG on the phone, you will see the steps, gunshots and car indicators on your screen to alert you and these help a great deal. None of these are available on the PC version. So, on the PC version, you will have to rely solely on your hearing and for that you will need a pair of good gaming headphones.
- The maximum frames per second or FPS you will get on the mobile version is 60. Whereas, on your PC, the FPS average is 90-100 with a maximum of 130 providing a much smoother gaming experience for hard-core gamers.
- No bots on PC! Yes you heard that right. There are no bots on PC. Some of you might be wondering what is a bot? A bot is an AI, computer-controlled character, so basically there’s no real person who is controlling it. Mobile version of the game is full of these characters. Bots can be easy kills for the beginners in the mobiile version.
- Training camps are different on mobile and other versions of the game. This might not be very important for most players, but might interest some who take their game very seriously and use training grounds to improve their gameplay as well as to try different weapons.
There is a PUBG version for the PC players where they can compete against other players. However, if you want to play PUBG Mobile on PC, you can do it by using the official emulator by Tencent Gaming Buddy. It allows you to play the mobile version of the game on your PC and also supports cross platform i.e. mobile and emulator players can play with each other.
But you must be wondering that why would someone want to play the mobile version of the game on his/her laptop or a PC when a separate version is already available. Well, the reason is that some users do not have high-end PCs or laptops. So, they can’t either play the PC version of the game on their PC or the game lags which ruins the experience. So, in order to overcome this problem, there is an emulator with which anyone can install the mobile version of the game with significantly low system requirements and run on the big screen allowing him/her to enjoy the game as much as anyone else.
There's also the cost factor. The PC version is available for $30 and almost the same price on other platforms. The mobile version is totally free even on the emulator.
Play PUBG On PC: Emulator Installation
- To install the mobile version on your PC, follow these steps:
- Go to https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/PUBG.html and download the emulator.
- Once downloaded, run the setup and it will automatically start downloading the game in it and any updates available.
- After the installation is done, open the emulator, go to ‘My Games’, click on PUBG Mobile and you are good to go.
There are some other unofficial emulators available for PUBG Mobile like Bluestacks, Memu etc. but I haven’t tried those myself. You can also download and install different android operating systems on your PC to play PUBG Mobile. Some examples are Phoenix OS and Andy OS.