How To Cancel HBO Now Subscription Easily
Having Problem While Cancelling HBO Now Subscription? Here Are Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Cancel HBO Now Subscription Through Provider Via Website & Mobile.
It’s no longer news that lots of diehard Game of Thrones fans who signed up for HBO Now just to watch the show tried to cancel immediately after what they felt was a rather disappointing season finale so they won’t get charged $15 for the entire month.
Even though apart from GOT, there are several other awesome HBO shows to keep you engaged, the subscription fee might be too much for some people.
However, the cancelation process for the HBO Now streaming service isn’t quite as straightforward as you might think.
The system is not inclined to allowing users sign in to their accounts via a web browser or smartphone, subscribe to their preferred plan, and then cancel it on a whim.
But if you’ve decided to sever all connections with the popular online streaming channel and would like to know how to cancel HBO Now, you have come to the right place for such info.
Just bear in mind that once you cancel HBO subscription, you can no longer enjoy amazing content from HBO.
Keep reading this guide to discover how to cancel HBO Now subscription, whether you use Google Play, iTunes, Amazon, or Roku.
HBO Now Cancel Subscription through Your Provider
The first step to finding out how to cancel HBO Now subscription is to figure out which service provider you used to sign up.
You might know this already, but people who have used the HBO Now service for years may not remember how it was initially set up.
Fortunately, you can find out this info online. Here’s how:
- Visit the official HBO Now website.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of your display.
- Next, click on the Billing Information option.
- Another screen will pop up with the following statement “Your HBO Now subscription is billed through X.”
You can also check for service provider details via the HBO Now app. Here’s how:
- Launch the HBO Now application on your smartphone.
- You will find a hamburger menu in the top left corner of your display. Click on it.
- Next, click on the settings tab, which is located underneath the menu list.
- Select Billing Information from the settings tab.
- You will then notice a different screen with the following statement “Your HBO Now subscription is billed through X.”
After figuring out which service provider you’re being billed through, you can then proceed to find specific instructions on how to cancel HBO Now subscription for your provider directly on HBO.
For people who are lucky enough to have made their subscription directly through the official HBO website, the process of canceling is more straightforward.
Next, we will show you how to unsubscribe from HBO Now through the official HBO web portal.
HBO Now Cancel Subscription through HBO Now Official Website
Here’s how to cancel HBO Now subscription through your PC:
- Visit the official HBO Now website and sign in to your account.
- Click on Settings > Billing Information.
- Disable the auto-renew button and then confirm the change has been applied.
- That’s all! The system will let you know the final date your subscription will be active, and except you change your mind and make another payment, it will simply cancel by itself.
Here’s how to cancel HBO Now subscription through the mobile app:
- Launch the HBO NOW software on your smartphone or tablet and then sign in to your account.
- Open the hamburger menu on your screen and then click on Settings > Billing Information.
- Next, click on the Cancel Subscription option which will redirect you to another web page.
- You will find an auto-renew button on this new web page which you’ll have to switch OFF and then confirm the action.
- That’s it! The system will then provide you with details of your HBO now cancel subscription request such as the termination date of your payment, and except you return to pay another activation fee, it will simply deactivate by itself.
And that’s how to cancel HBO Now subscription!
Naturally, you could still decide to continue using your subscription via your existing billing channel, and it’s also quite easy to sign up again if you wish to check out the latest HBO content.